Advanced Diploma Programs > 2020/2021 Intake - Consulting Services for Continuing Education and Professional Designation > What you need to submit for academic assessments > How to Apply for Continuing Education or Professional Designation
How to Apply for Continuing Education or Professional Designation


Programmes includes tertiary/higher education, professional designation or other consulting services for both education and career


Easy registration

Please fill in your information in "Enquiry Form" in the "CONTACT US", we will contact you for a casual appointment and assessed in a case-by-case basis.   


What we will need?

The Academic office will need the following information for assessment:

•Highest academic transcripts

•Highest Copies of degree/diploma/certificates/A-level/HKDSE/HKCEE results or equivalent

•C.V. Vital / Resume

•Personal Identifications

It is important that when you send this information to us - either paper copies by mail or scanned and emailed. The Academic Office will assess your application and, if the application is complete, will endeavour to respond with a decision within 7 working days.


Flexible learning for Intensive programmes

A quality standard will be provided by selecting working partner institutions to deliver quality programmes to our prospective students.


Scholarships and Bursaries

We offer scholarships and bursaries to students in a case-by-case basis.


For more details, please contact Academic hotline at 3590-9885 or



  • link